Our digital strategy aims to provide consistent, seamless digital-first experiences that help our members more easily navigate the confusing health care system. We need to provide a simplified experience that drives our consumers and members to our newest tools and resources that are designed for mobile use and offer multiple services, not just content.
Aetna Womens Health
The Aetna Women's Health site at www.womenshealth.aetna.com will be sunset on June 1, 2015. Visitors to the site will receive a pop-up message thanking them for their loyal support and redirecting them to the Women's Health area on Aetna.com (https://www.aetna.com/individuals-families/womens-health.html). The Aetna Womens Health sunset includes discontinuation of:
· Public access to Aetna Women's Health site
· Links to Aetna Women's Health site from Aetna Navigator (to be completed on May 9 Navigator release)
· Links to Aetna Women's Health site from Aetna.com (to be completed by June 1).
Aetna InteliHealth will be sunset on June 24, 2015. After that date, visitors to the Aetna InteliHealth site will be redirected to a landing page. The Aetna InteliHealth sunset includes:
- Public access to Aetna InteliHealth
- Linked access to Aetna InteliHealth through Aetna Navigator
- Linked access to Aetna InteliHealth through Aetna.com and other Aetna digital assets
- Discontinuation of HealthDay news stories
- Discontinuation of our access to American Society of Hospital Pharmacists drug information
- Discontinuation of the link to the Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary
The Aetna InteliHealth sunset does not include:
- The Simple Steps to Better Dental Health site
- The Harvard Medical School relationship to review iTriage content
We are in the process of removing/redirecting references to the InteliHealth and Aetna Women's Health websites in online and offline collateral. No further mentions of the InteliHealth and standalone Aetna Women's Health sites should occur in communications with customers, prospects, consultants or members.