| Your group health clients want to save money on their taxes while receiving high quality benefits. A flexible benefit plan, administered by CBIZ, is a simple way to help your clients and their employees reduce their taxes while enjoying quality benefits.
With a flexible benefit program, your clients receive a “tax break” and pay certain insurance premiums as well as medical and dependent care expenses using pre-tax dollars. In addition, employers save approximately 8 to 10% on every dollar employees set aside on a pre-tax basis. CBIZ offers several options to meet your needs including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Premium Only Plans (POP), Limited Flexible Spending Accounts (LFSA), Qualified Parking and Transit Plans and Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA)Let CBIZ show you how our Flex Services can reduce your clients’ administrative costs and lower their tax liability while providing a valuable benefit to their employees. With assurance that their flexible benefit plan is being handled properly, your clients will be able to focus on the tasks that help their business grow.
- Plan consulting and setup with a flex specialist
- Employee enrollment assistance with enrollment kit
- Employee account management and online tracking 24/7
- Customer service available to participants and employers toll-free
- Annual plan compliance monitored by CBIZ experts
- Online Flex Services 24/7 access to web tools
- Diversify your product portfolio
- Client retention: provide this service to clients before another broker offers it as a means to poach your business
- CBIZ will be there for you during the sales process. We are available to explain the product to your clients and to answer all of your clients’ questions.