| Managing payroll, benefits, employee training and other HR concerns is a time consuming task that places the business owner at legal risk if employment regulations are not followed properly. The ACA, DOL and IRS amplify this risk. Omni allows your clients to outsource the tedious and unprofitable tasks of managing employee benefits, payroll, worker's compensation and human resources. This saves the group client valuable time, reduces administrative headaches and transfers the risk to the PEO.
Omni Resource Inc., is a Maryland based broker friendly Professional Employer Organization (PEO) with a 25 year performance record. Omni is an expert at assisting companies of any size in effectively running their business while complying with all employment regulations and standards.Working with Omni enables employers to cost-effectively outsource the management of human resource related tasks by entering into a co-employment agreement. Omni provides services in payroll, employee benefits, human resources, business protection, training, technology and recruitment/retention. Omni gives your clients a custom package with the advantages of a Fortune 500 firm.
- The employer obtains an expert staff without the overhead of hiring a full HR department
- Increase in employee satisfaction
- Improved employee retention
- Increased ability to attract talented people
- Better use of the employer's time and resources
- Improved and affordable employee benefits, including: health, retirement and FSAs
- Regulatory compliance handled by in-house experts
- Risk avoidance: making sure all HR issues are handled correctly and on time
- FICA, FUTA and all employee and worker's compensation tax filings
- Generous compensation
- Offset ACA compliance burden
- Maintain BOR on health, if desired
- Maintain BOR on 401k, if desired
- Offered exclusively through M.T. Donahoe & Associates, LLC